Wednesday 28 September 2016

Everton have conceded the least goals in the Premier League with 2 against in 4 games

Williams has played 90 minutes in the 2 most recent of those 4 games, in which the Toffees has conceded how many goals? However, it is a good lead in to me picking exactly the same player as I did last week. Another 13 points please Michail. Lukaku, Wilson, Vardy and Kane all found their feet for the season and are all viable options for your striker spot.
_

Thuy:
Since my sister is pregnant and just got married everyone gives her the attention and my brother died so is considered perfect, I'm left out?
(28 September 2016)

Thuy:
I cant bring it up to my parents or I will sound immature.
(28 September 2016)

Thuy:
No one pays attention and there is nothing I can do (absent something bad) for any of that to change.
(28 September 2016)

Thuy:
I know I sound like a 4 year old, I am 15, but how can I stop feeling like a 2nd rate child.
(28 September 2016)

Thuy:
My sister and her husband live in the house with us so I practically am not noticed.
(28 September 2016)

Thuy:
All the talk about is my brother who died four years ago and their worship room to him (he killed himself but was sick in the mind) and my sister who just got married and is pregnant and everyone finally has happiness and glorifies her.
(28 September 2016)

Thuy:
I know I sound like a little kid but I am Mom and Dad's 2nd rate son.
(28 September 2016)

Marjorie:
I think my grandma's trying to cause drama?
(28 September 2016)

Marjorie:
And any suggestions on how to handle my grandma?
(28 September 2016)

Marjorie:
Any suggestions on canceling or throwing it anyways?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment