Friday 30 September 2016

I have decided to get a head start and get some of my shopping done early

Since all of our family lives in another state, sending packages during the holidays can get very pricey. They have officially become my go-to gifts throughout the years. You can save $15 via EZ rebate when you purchase $300 or more in MasterCard gift cards from Staples.
_

Bambi:
I'm tired of this and I'm trying to figure out what I can do about this situation.
(29 September 2016)

Bambi:
I'm 27. I look younger than my age so a lot of younger guys approach me.
(29 September 2016)

Bambi:
I don't even date because men typically don't ask me out on dates.
(29 September 2016)

Bambi:
I don't dress provocative, I don't drink, do drugs, or go out much.
(29 September 2016)

Bambi:
The older guy said it was because I look like energy because I have blonde short hair.
(29 September 2016)

Bambi:
This kind of offended me, lol, but he basically meant like I seem free spirited.
(29 September 2016)

Bambi:
The younger guy said it was because I don't look sophisticated, as in I'm not like most women who are uptight.
(29 September 2016)

Bambi:
I was recently talking to two guys about how I seem to attract men that only want to have sex with me.
(29 September 2016)

Bambi:
I don't play games, I'm straightforward, open, and honest with men I'm interested in.
(29 September 2016)

Bernadette:
Christmas present advice please..?
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment