Thursday 29 September 2016

I do not need to fear the world or what man can do

After praying for a few more things we ended the prayer, sat on the couch and opened our scriptures. We were reading through the Doctrine and Covenants together and so we opened up to what was supposed to be the next section. We began reading Doctrine and Covenants section 10. Here are a few words that immediately stuck out.
_

Lashaunda:
I don t know if I should be mad at Joan for saying yes or not?
(30 September 2016)

Lashaunda:
I feel really upset about the whole situation.
(30 September 2016)

Lashaunda:
Joan says yes even though she doesn t like him back. this guys doesn t even talk to her all that much and he doesn t even like her.
(30 September 2016)

Lashaunda:
Therefore he goes and asks my OTHER best friend (let s call her Joan) WHO KNOWS I LIKE HIM.
(30 September 2016)

Lashaunda:
He only really talks to me and my other friend (let s call her Sally). Well he was going to ask sally earlier but sally told him that she would ve said no.
(30 September 2016)

Lashaunda:
Well homecoming is coming around the corner and the guy I like wants to ask someone out.
(30 September 2016)

Lashaunda:
I ve liked this guy for a long time and he doesn t know it, only my best friends know.
(30 September 2016)

Jesica:
Please answer the following personal question if you can?
(30 September 2016)

Jesica:
I love the shape and look if women but find myself looking at men.
(30 September 2016)

Jesica:
Why is it I notice certain other men's budge in their pants and attracted to them yet other guys nothing.
(30 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment