Tuesday 27 September 2016

The Eagle is offered in Stainless Steel and Black

Simply unscrew the top cap to reveal two large crescent shaped fill slots and drop the ejuice in. The way its constructed you can fill the tank to the brim, getting probably another half-mL of ejuice in the tank. The reason is pure laziness, nothing more.
_

Lura:
I could see why he woold say that, but I REALLY do love him.
(26 September 2016)

Lura:
He thinks because im alone and stuff, that im tricking myself to think that im in love with him, but im really not.
(26 September 2016)

Lura:
He got a really attractive personality, he's really smart and funny, aand he has the prettiest eyes...I've told him how I felt about him, and he really doesn't believe me.
(26 September 2016)

Lura:
So, I'm fifteen and im in love with someone who is 5 years older than me.
(26 September 2016)

Leida:
I really like this girl but I'm short (5'6)?
(26 September 2016)

Leida:
I think I may be a little taller than her or about the same height.
(26 September 2016)

Leida:
I feel like she won't be attracted to me especially since our heights don't differ much.
(26 September 2016)

Leida:
I'm really into this girl in my class but I don't know if I should try because of my height (5'6). She's around the same height which makes it even worse.
(26 September 2016)

Leida:
I'm a college student who is a junior.
(26 September 2016)

Quinn:
So , Can I get your point of view on this?
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment