Thursday 29 September 2016

Armond opens up and gets fucked madly until Max cums on his little butt

A blog celebrating hot male ass pounding. This blog contains external content only. All pics and vids are tumblr-reblogged, user-submitted, or from external websites where they were freely available. But does he need a big dick up his ass? Oh yes he does, and his acting teacher Max Sargent knows he has something big enough to offer.
_

Milissa:
I need advice. Please help me out?
(29 September 2016)

Milissa:
And if you would.. What would you say?
(29 September 2016)

Milissa:
If you were me.. Would you ever speak to her again?
(29 September 2016)

Milissa:
She even took the necklace off of her body in the casket after the funeral, and kept it.
(29 September 2016)

Milissa:
When my aunt passed, she took every single thing she owned, and left us nothing.
(29 September 2016)

Milissa:
I'm 18, she's 23. Here's something that hit me hard.
(29 September 2016)

Milissa:
She told me what to do constantly and told me what to eat and treated me like a child.
(29 September 2016)

Milissa:
Every phone call, she would just put me on speaker and scroll through the Internet, completely zoning me out, and of course interrupting me telling me more about her boyfriend.
(29 September 2016)

Milissa:
She sent texts to her friends calling me fat, and stupid, and absolutely awful names.
(29 September 2016)

Milissa:
It was me who was putting up with all of her BS and did not realize it at the time.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment