Thursday 1 September 2016

The romantic Oli Ti Maati is a ultimate romantic song and has been picturized in the rains

This is the first time when Neha has turned into a lyricist and written such a nice song about love. Parna looks very beautiful in this song. Her makeup and costumes have been designed by keeping in the mind of current trend. The film is directed by Vijay Maurya and produced by Neha Rajpal and Akash Rajpal.
_

Mi:
After this I got back on later to see she had requested to follow me which was strange.
(31 August 2016)

Mi:
I kind of told her I wasn't interested in her anymore in dm's after talking for a while.
(31 August 2016)

Mi:
I was following a girl on Instagram and she was following me back.
(31 August 2016)

Danille:
I still dont get it?
(31 August 2016)

Chloe:
Should I be scared of her boyfriend?
(31 August 2016)

Chloe:
What can this guy possibly do if he catches us?
(31 August 2016)

Chloe:
I knew I was sleeping with a cheating girlfriend but I found out her boyfriend is a brony.
(31 August 2016)

Karoline:
Also he stared directly in my eyes from far away though with a sad look or serious.
(31 August 2016)

Karoline:
When I walked past my crush he looked at me and his head followed.
(31 August 2016)

Tesha:
I have a question about family law. ...so someone I know is in a nasty custody dispute..oright so its regarding one school aged minor child?
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment