Monday 31 October 2016

All data from the old version will be inherited in the new one so everything will work as usual

From creating music to studying drawing, we are the right place for any type of creative person. Therefore in the beginning we need to turn off our chat systems for about five minutes. After that the servers will be online. We will try to keep this disruption as short as possible.
_

Maragaret:
Then I see a video that he was at a strip club the night of my birthday and a worker there comments on it.
(30 October 2016)

Maragaret:
Gifts idc about but I always tried to make his bday special and I had hopes he would at least make some effort.. Disgusted the next day i tell him I cant do it anymore.
(30 October 2016)

Maragaret:
He just blames me for everything and he said he got me something but when i saw him he gave me nothing not even a card claiming i deserve nothing.
(30 October 2016)

Maragaret:
Next day we see each other because he wanted to fix things expecting he'd try to make things better.
(30 October 2016)

Maragaret:
He missed our plans for my birthday because we were fighting.
(30 October 2016)

Bridgette:
Im 15 and am having sex with a 19 yr old. Constantly. And I don't know what to do. I feel like I should move on to someone my age but..?
(30 October 2016)

Bridgette:
He wants sex and I don't anymore.
(30 October 2016)

Bridgette:
Seriously but he keeps saying he'll kill himself if I leave him.
(30 October 2016)

Tula:
Should I post a pic of me&my ex mom to wish her a happy bday?We broke up in Sept after I found out he cheated.His mom texts me sometimes?
(30 October 2016)

Natashia:
Am I a strong person?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment