Sunday 30 October 2016

What takes the time is coming up to that moment

I want to be clear, I am not knocking those that are comfortable where they are now. Decision : The first thing that is an absolute, you need to make a decision. Making a decision takes a nano-second. A decision eliminates all procrastination. Vision : Imagine getting in your car to go across country.
_

Hedy:
I get paid $1,000 a month and my mom wants me to pay her my ENTIRE paycheck to her every month for rent.
(29 October 2016)

Hedy:
I'm 16 and just got my first job.
(29 October 2016)

Dakota:
Cheating spouse: Does history outweigh love?
(29 October 2016)

Dakota:
If he stays with his wife, will he end up cheating again down the road?
(29 October 2016)

Dakota:
The husband is torn between leaving his marriage and family that he loves or saying goodbye to the woman he's fallen in love with.
(29 October 2016)

Dakota:
He has fallen in love with her and found what he is missing with his wife, with this woman... despite his wife giving him everything, all of her love, two children, etc.
(29 October 2016)

Dakota:
Now he is having a long-term affair with a woman who is younger and single.
(29 October 2016)

Dakota:
He cheated once 10 years ago and got caught.
(29 October 2016)

Dakota:
A man loves his wife of 25 years but is not satisfied in his marriage.
(29 October 2016)

Latoyia:
Where to take her for the first hang out ever?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment