Saturday 29 October 2016

FWC encourages people to only take a single claw

Regeneration in adult crabs takes one year due to the seasonal molting of adult females in fall and adult males in winter. The regenerated claws start out smaller than the original and will continue to grow through subsequent molts. After three molts (three years in adult crabs) a claw can regain 95 percent of its original size.
_

Cheyenne:
So I have a school group project.
(28 October 2016)

Cheyenne:
Sssooo there's this boy called N. and another boy we will call J.
(28 October 2016)

Robbyn:
I broke my friends phone, what do I do?
(28 October 2016)

Robbyn:
Am I responsible for the full price of the phone?
(28 October 2016)

Robbyn:
I was at a party at my friend's place and he left his phone on the table, I was drunk and accidentally spilled alcohol on the table, his screen seemed damaged and today I think it's dead.
(28 October 2016)

Marth:
Just wondering if anyone would know based on what I said even though it could be mine anyways.
(28 October 2016)

Marth:
The doctor said the baby was conceived on the day we had sex but I do not remember the day so I can not tell if that is the truth or not.
(28 October 2016)

Marth:
She was on birth control but inconsistently taking it.
(28 October 2016)

Marth:
She did have a boyfriend before me and from the things she has said he might of came in her.
(28 October 2016)

Marth:
She says she is pregnant and even before I we had sex I went pee.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment