Friday 28 October 2016

But the most important element in the political struggle was the propaganda campaign

Together, these constitute the hammer and the anvil between which all adversaries are crushed. This constant repetition, endorsed from a host of seemingly diverse quarters, soon had enormous impact on public perspectives. A false version of events became accepted as the truth, while contrary views were brushed aside as mistaken and uninformed.
_

Annette:
I've been a victim of his emotional abuse for years and we're now estranged.
(28 October 2016)

Annette:
If I wish him a Happy 70th Birthday, I'd be doing it out of duty.
(28 October 2016)

Mellisa:
My Best friend got cyberbullied?
(28 October 2016)

Evie:
Do they sell engagement rings at the dollar store?
(28 October 2016)

Evie:
I would spend more but Im gonna be needin beer money for tomorrow.
(28 October 2016)

Evie:
I wanna propose and I am on a budget, so... if not the dollar store, where else can I get a good deal on engagement rings?
(28 October 2016)

Lavonia:
I am 19 years old and my parents feel like they have full control over me and MY relationship?
(28 October 2016)

Lavonia:
I'm considering moving in with my boyfriend, but my parents would cut me off and never talk to me again.
(28 October 2016)

Lavonia:
I feel like I'm being treated like I'm a child, when I am not only 19, but I don't do anything irresponsible.
(28 October 2016)

Lavonia:
I told my therapist and she agrees that they are overstepping their boundaries.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment