Friday 28 October 2016

I have kept up with your posts from shortly after the beginning of this long journey

This is a record of my grief journey and a look into the life I didn't choose. So many emotions are rushing through me. It helps more than you will ever know. The following weeks are going to be tough to get through. I will be glad when they are past and am hoping I am worrying more than what will truly come to pass.
_

Anjanette:
The fact that I go to a college where I knew literally no one probably contributes to this problem.
(27 October 2016)

Anjanette:
I know I just need to find that one person that is down for everything but how do I do that?
(27 October 2016)

Anjanette:
I m a sophomore and I literally feel like I have zero friends.
(27 October 2016)

Ellie:
Why am I such a slut?
(27 October 2016)

Ellie:
I feel bad for thinking it, and I feel like it makes me slutty.
(27 October 2016)

Ellie:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do it.
(27 October 2016)

Ellie:
But I REALLY REALLY want to talk to guys but I hate making the first move.
(27 October 2016)

Ellie:
I'm a virgin and I don't talk to guys.
(27 October 2016)

Quinn:
Okay, I'm a girl, and I need to know how I would tell if my crush likes me?
(27 October 2016)

Quinn:
So what I'm asking is how can I tell if he likes me and should I go and ask him out.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment