Saturday 29 October 2016

Here are our favorite 13 gay thrillers for the holiday that every gay man loves

The fun starts when Jesse finds his dominant gym coach is actually a dominant leather daddy. But the best part is when the undies come off. Throw in a shirtless locker room brawl and teenage boys in speedos, and you practically have a Randy Blue video. Theirs is a love as old as the vampire genre itself.
_

Renee:
She was the main target because she was the one who was pissing me off the most back then.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
But then, my nosy cousin, went through my stuff and read my diary - which by the way was mostly talking about how I would steal her life, calling her fat and all that teenager drama.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
It was clear that I was unstable.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
In the next day I wrote that I was regretted, then in the other day I wrote I bad things again.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
I felt bad in the moment I wrote those words, they were lies and it wasn't how I really felt about everybody, it was more a way for me to take all the anger I was feeling out without hurting anyone.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
And when I say everyone, I mean it.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
I wrote it all on my journal, and I added some lies about me but also some secrets, and worst of all, I roasted everyone in my family and group of friends.
(28 October 2016)

Renee:
Okay, so the story starts when I was younger, about 14-15 years old, and I was passing through a lot of problems in my life, aside the problems I already had.
(28 October 2016)

Anne:
What name do you like best: Ella or Sara?
(28 October 2016)

Melvina:
Am I a bad person for enjoying beating my crush?
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment