Friday 28 October 2016

You will appear very knowledgeable and experienced in the industry

The quality of the relationship you develop with your providers depends greatly on how well you communicate with them. If you start the process off right, it may be the beginning of a long-lasting and mutually profitable connection. If you step off on the wrong foot, you may have difficulty securing an alternate supplier.
_

Luella:
My boyfriend wants us to get a male roommate so we can have threesomes all the time...?
(27 October 2016)

Luella:
It is his fantasy and I think it should stay a fantasy but he wants to become our reality.
(27 October 2016)

Alita:
Should I ask her out or is she just being friendly?
(27 October 2016)

Alita:
She could be like me and not imterested in texting as i hardly see her with her phone or she could just be friendly and im misinterpreting it as a sign of her being interested.
(27 October 2016)

Alita:
We have been texting each other for a while as well but usually when it comes to texting, she is usually non responsive or takes forever to reply.
(27 October 2016)

Alita:
A couple of days back she also got me coffee before our class without me asking.
(27 October 2016)

Alita:
She also doesnt mind getting touchy with me, she finds any chance she can to touch my shoulder, hand and has stroked my face a few times as well.
(27 October 2016)

Alita:
She has also told me she is shy and I notice her avoiding eye comtact when we talk, although she does seem more comfortable looking at me now when we talk.
(27 October 2016)

Alita:
I have noticed she smiles everytime we talk, laughs at my lame jokes, plays around with her hair a lot and stares at me when she thinks I am not looking, which i usually do notice.
(27 October 2016)

Alita:
I noticed her staring at me before I approached her and she seemed glad that I did.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment