Friday 28 October 2016

But sometimes you write your fears and you write about overcoming them

Every bit of help is appreciated. Haiti has just been scoured by a large storm, merely 6 years after it was devastated by a major earthquake. The list could go on. We live in a charmed place in a charmed moment, and I tend to be an optimist. That this could be us bears remembering.
_

Royce:
Why do you think this girl is suggesting to me how I can improve my looks when I didn't ask for her opinion?
(26 October 2016)

Royce:
I never asked for her opinion though.
(26 October 2016)

Royce:
This girl was suggesting to me nicely how she thinks I can improve the way I look.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
My parents love my sisters more than me?
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
I doubt anyone here cares either..
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
They say they do, but their actions prove otherwise time and again.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
I feel totally unloveable, because the 2 people who are supposed to love me, don't.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
They make me ashamed to have a penis.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
My parents show much more warmth and love to my two sisters, I am the only male and I don't think they'd care if I died.
(26 October 2016)

Moon:
I thought boys were favored in families?
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment