Saturday 29 October 2016

So I have had some quite a number of challenging roles

I have had some challenging roles to play. The movies like Glamour Girls, where I acted Jessica; it was not an easy one, especially where I was meant to sleep with a dog. They went down well with me, because personally I prefer to play challenging roles. When I saw that I was going to be on the bed with a dog, I had to dialogue with him to play it down, which he did.
_

Lida:
So me and my gf have been together for over a year when we first started going out she kept her hair in a nice fro and i didnt mind this at all.
(28 October 2016)

Nakisha:
Should I lend him money and trust him again?
(28 October 2016)

Nakisha:
My mother also took his side and told me that I should have given him the amount that he asked....
(28 October 2016)

Nakisha:
I plan to disconnect my relation with him again but not sure if it's the right decision.
(28 October 2016)

Nakisha:
When he found out that I am not giving him more than 1k, he got very mad and started teasing me.
(28 October 2016)

Nakisha:
He keeps sending me his daughters photo and wants to get money.
(28 October 2016)

Nakisha:
I offered him 1k but he is asking for more.
(28 October 2016)

Nakisha:
I even went to his city several times when he needed me for medical reason but he didn't pay me a visit when I gave birth and was alone...Now, he is asking me for 4k since he lost his job.
(28 October 2016)

Nakisha:
After 10 years, he got a job, made a family and we had a mutual relationship together.
(28 October 2016)

Nakisha:
He kept using my identity and address till I changed my address and hided from him.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment