Monday 31 October 2016

The highest praise I can give for a destination is that it was odd

The fort is on a hill, and you can see the mountains and look over both the town and lake. The town has lots of local character, even outside the old town, so I could see enjoying time there. I feel like we did it right, but there is another way to do it.
_

Melda:
She does and says passive aggressive things but we catch on and she thinks we are stupid.
(31 October 2016)

Melda:
Won't pet them or anything she is disgusted by them and is very hateful and vengeful.
(31 October 2016)

Melda:
She also is very cruel to dogs in general and hates my dogs for no reason.
(31 October 2016)

Melda:
She uses us for a place to stay to see her boyfriend on weekends even though he is abusive.
(31 October 2016)

Melda:
Sometimes we think she steals money from us too.
(31 October 2016)

Melda:
She cooks and cleans and does things around the house which me and my family appreciate but she takes things without asking.
(31 October 2016)

Sonya:
Would you let a 15 year old who's in 10th grade go to a party alone?
(31 October 2016)

Malinda:
If he finishes in you even with a condom can you get pregnant?
(31 October 2016)

Leeann:
Thought on baby girl name?
(31 October 2016)

Stephine:
My Gal glammed me up as a Mad Man Secretary and I discovered Dresses, slips & heels are kind of fun to dance around in ! Would you care?
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment