Saturday 29 October 2016

He says Ford wants to work with municipal governments

He got whacked repeatedly for touting environmentalism in the global auto industry long before going green was cool. He got criticized for his tenure as CEO. To hear Bill Ford tell it, the Blue Oval wants nothing more than to revolutionize the business Henry Ford built.
_

Kathline:
It seems Internet trolls Censor Free Speech isnt it?
(29 October 2016)

Louanne:
Do you believe he has forgotten me ? He keeps blocking and unblocking me on Instagram !?
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
We sat like that for the whole class period.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
And I also had my arm pressed against his, and whenever he would move around or get up, he'd always put his arm back against mine.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
And he put the foot rest up and I put my legs up with his.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
But yesterday in English, we had a reading day and we were sitting together on one of the couches.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
I also don't want to risk our friendship.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
He and I are in 11th grade now and I am just too chicken to ask him out in case he says no.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
Ok so my crush has (apparently) liked me since 7th grade, according to his best friend.
(29 October 2016)

Marcela:
Dreamt and masturbated about ex while married!!!?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment