Friday 28 October 2016

So he had a morning suit made to measure by Ralph Lauren

When I was 12, my family moved from the bustling city streets to the rolling hills of Texas. The next several years were a struggle for me. So when we got engaged, he promised me he would make my dreams come true. In Asian tradition, the bride normally changes dresses a few times during the day.
_

Norine:
I feel like women like me, but I've never had woman run up on me. How much of this is my ego? is any of it real?
(27 October 2016)

Shonta:
What should i doooooooo??
(27 October 2016)

Phung:
Why is it flattering when someone admits they like you even though they are in a relationship?
(27 October 2016)

Phung:
It's even worse because I'm thinking about her more often but can't have her?
(27 October 2016)

Phung:
And why would she even admit she likes me when she's in a LTR?
(27 October 2016)

Ulrike:
My best friend isn't eating?
(27 October 2016)

Donita:
What theme is this?
(27 October 2016)

Donita:
He felt sorry for her, he did not stop to help her.
(27 October 2016)

Donita:
Kevin was walking home from school when he saw a little girl getting picked on by one of his classmates.
(27 October 2016)

Myrtle:
What is this? (Picture attatched)?
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment