Sunday 30 October 2016

There are also several new shower gels in the Naturell range

This is a condensed version of the most important articles that have appeared on my blog over the last two weeks. And the colour is extraordinary, a beautiful deep blue-green. Tamanu oil is claimed to have anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties so it is considered a healing oil.
_

Mica:
I will definitely use birth control from now on but for now when would be a good time to take a test?
(30 October 2016)

Mica:
The pregnancy test say to take it so many days before your missed period but I haven't had my period this month and I don't know when it will come if it would even come.
(30 October 2016)

Mica:
Are these symptoms of implantation or am I pmsing?
(30 October 2016)

Mica:
At this point I'm confused, has my period been delayed from stress still, am I pregnant, did the pill delay my period?
(30 October 2016)

Mica:
I still haven't had my period but I do have cramps and spotting I think (I've never experienced that before)and it's been exactly 7 days.
(30 October 2016)

Mica:
The next day around noon I took Plan b.
(30 October 2016)

Mica:
Then on Wednesday, with alcohol I ended up having unprotected sex again with same person.
(30 October 2016)

Rosette:
What does it mean when a guy rubs your palm with his finger?
(30 October 2016)

Earleen:
What should I do about my girlfriend's mood swings?
(30 October 2016)

Earleen:
It just happened again, but i haven't seen her yet confused on what she will do.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment