Sunday 30 October 2016

Or imagined one day dairy cows might text their farmers to let them know how they are doing?

Campus security not only needs to be strong, but current to ensure the safety of students. Neither had we, but new technologies have allowed these seeming absurdities, and more, to become realities. Or maybe you were out with a group and suddenly found yourself surrounded by strangers.
_

Jacquie:
I am ok looking, smell good, nice clean clothes, fresh haircut and have a lot of friends.
(29 October 2016)

Jacquie:
How can I stop him from yelling at me from this reason?
(29 October 2016)

Jacquie:
He thinks that all my friends have girlfriend and boyfriend and that I am sitting alone like a looser.
(29 October 2016)

Jacquie:
I am 16, had my first kiss for around 3 months ago, and while all my friends are going out or to parties, I am sitting here and playing video games or stuff on the internet.
(29 October 2016)

Jacquie:
My dad is yelling at me almost every day because I have bad luck and am bad with getting a girlfriend or going out, parties... mostly about my social life.
(29 October 2016)

Lauri:
If a guy doesn't really talk to you outside of your dates, does it mean that he's stringing you along?
(29 October 2016)

Lauri:
He always responds to my texts promptly, but his texts are short and indicative that he doesn't seem to want to prolong a conversation.
(29 October 2016)

Lauri:
We hang out once a week on a Saturday or Friday but the only time he ever contacts me outside of that is to text me to hang out.
(29 October 2016)

Rochell:
I feel like he doesn't put forth much of an effort to communicate with me outside of when we see each other, even though he asks me to hang out every weekend.
(29 October 2016)

Rochell:
But like I said, I'm worried he might not be serious about me.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment