Sunday 30 October 2016

Court orders that Capilano and Ben Mckee are still in breach of now

They were also granted a super-injunction and I am not allowed to tell anyone about the court case. The article has had over 528,000 page views as of today so it has had a fair impact. Once again I am denied natural justice as how can I defend myself against evidence I am not allowed to see?
_

Chieko:
She favorites a lot of my tweets so I know she likes me as a person, but that doesn't mean anything.
(29 October 2016)

Chieko:
I just don't know how to start talking to her without coming off as too much.
(29 October 2016)

Chieko:
I have all her contact information and we are friends on all the social media I have.
(29 October 2016)

Chieko:
There is this one girl in the grade below me that I have talked to at a few parties but never really talked to outside of that.
(29 October 2016)

Chieko:
I go to parties with the girls in my grade and the ones below but have never really had a girlfriend.
(29 October 2016)

Chieko:
I talk to girls a lot but I'm not the most attractive person.
(29 October 2016)

Chieko:
There is a girl in the grade below me that I would like to take.
(29 October 2016)

Emmy:
I also messaged this other girl a few times on tinder and she didn't respond so I un matched her.
(29 October 2016)

Emmy:
I didn't know her and I was a freshman, I just said hey and see you at iupui.
(29 October 2016)

Emmy:
I messaged this girl during summer before college started who goes to mine.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment