Sunday 30 October 2016

Arnold Kegel made an interesting discovery that brought a successful change to many lives

Until this discovery many women found that they suffered from urinary incontinence after giving birth. Sometimes something as simple as coughing would cause their bladder to discharge a small amount of urine. They were noticing a heightened sexual feeling, some of them reporting that they had orgasms for the first time in their lives.
_

Marina:
She ignores me often and I know she likes my older brother better then me I am seriously thinking not having contact with her once I move unless she treats me better and she gets upset when I don't say I love you back because well I don't.
(30 October 2016)

Mika:
What to Do with him?
(30 October 2016)

Lolita:
Is she bullying me?
(30 October 2016)

Lolita:
I m usually not a person to be hurt by these things, but I am rlly feeling astonished at her childish she can get... If you were in my position, what will you do?
(30 October 2016)

Lolita:
I only found out thanks to one of my friends who informed me about it.
(30 October 2016)

Lolita:
It was a general argument regarding something that wasn t even remotely personal.
(30 October 2016)

Lolita:
An argument i got into, a few weeks ago, with one of my close friends (not anymore i guess), heavily strained our relationship.
(30 October 2016)

Karla:
Ladies would you do this also?
(30 October 2016)

Karla:
Since I am not leaving my house to be more comfortable I am going to stay in my bare feet all day.
(30 October 2016)

Karla:
I am going to stay home all day today and clean my house.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment