Friday 28 October 2016

But HMRC is taking criminal cash out of circulation and no one is beyond our reach

The incident happened at a property in the Seagahan Road area on Tuesday, 11 October. The firearm was was found in the Whiterock Close area at just before 9am on Thursday, 13 October. It has been taken by police for further examination. The body of a man, named locally as Gerry Mulligan, was discovered in the Limehurst Way area.
_

Hope:
What does it mean when a guy jacks off to you in the school bathroom but says he don't like you?
(27 October 2016)

Hope:
I caught him doing it our senior year.
(27 October 2016)

Hope:
I assumed he was because he would stare at me in class and then go to the bathroom and be gone for like 5 minutes.
(27 October 2016)

Hope:
He started jacking off to me in the bathroom in 11th grade.
(27 October 2016)

Hope:
This guy I liked would always stare at me but then he would go and talk badly about me.
(27 October 2016)

Serena:
Should I break up with my Bf?
(27 October 2016)

Serena:
I don't want him to know that I'm suffering from depression.
(27 October 2016)

Serena:
I don't want to be nomore so I was thinking about breaking up with him until I can get myself together.
(27 October 2016)

Serena:
I'm happy with my boyfriend and my family and I love them but honestly, I'm just so tired of living.
(27 October 2016)

Serena:
I thought about going to a therapist for this but I don't think they'd be able to help me because I don't even know why I feel this way.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment