Friday 28 October 2016

It also comes with its individual battle gear item and Power Coin

Only 1,000 were made, and quantities are being kept to that amount. Chosen by destiny, our heroes quickly discover that they are the only ones who can save the planet. But to do so they will have to overcome their real-life issues and band together as the Power Rangers before it is too late.
_

Stevie:
No financial help, no emotional support (not that we ever got it anyway), and no job, it looks bad.
(27 October 2016)

Stevie:
So now, I'm depressed that if anything happens to my parents, me and my sister will be on our own.
(27 October 2016)

Stevie:
Still even when I mentioned this on Facebook, none of the relatives reacted - they seemed indifferent, if they were even listening.
(27 October 2016)

Stevie:
Once my city apartment went on fire and me and my family had to live in hotels for a week, and nearly ended up on the streets.
(27 October 2016)

Stevie:
Still we don't talk online, and no visits have ever been arranged.
(27 October 2016)

Stevie:
It wasn't until 2010 till I found a lot of relatives in my area and interstate that I had never met.
(27 October 2016)

Stevie:
Anyway, about my family situation... I never visit or am visited by my extended family, and that includes cousins, aunts, uncles.
(27 October 2016)

Stevie:
I've been job seeking since I was 17 and still couldn't land a stable job, even with qualifications in Business Administration.
(27 October 2016)

Stevie:
I'm a 28 year old woman and still living with my parents and younger sister.
(27 October 2016)

Dinah:
What could have an affect on a child's life for the worst?
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment