Thursday 27 October 2016

Still I enjoy trying different renditions of it

I served them twice for breakfast with eggs, veggies, and fruit. Be sure to refrigerate the leftovers. I was famished so I shot the picture while the burger was cooking, then forgot to reshoot. I also had a bowl of spiced nectarines topped with raw coconut butter for dessert, a favorite treat.
_

Florentina:
Is it embarrassing for an 8th grade guy to date a 7th grade girl?
(26 October 2016)

Florentina:
Would it be embarrassing to be around her a lot in school?
(26 October 2016)

Florentina:
A 7th grade girl that I've talked to a little bit asked me out today and I said yes.
(26 October 2016)

Mirella:
Would a woman care that a guy has yellow teeth?
(26 October 2016)

Mirella:
So if a guy has yellow teeth, would women care?
(26 October 2016)

Oralia:
When is it okay to move in with your boyfriend?
(26 October 2016)

Oralia:
We are freshman in college and we want to move in together during our sophomore year, either just us or a roommate or 2. Thoughts?
(26 October 2016)

Oralia:
I have been dating my boyfriend for four years.
(26 October 2016)

Deedee:
Im scared that something is going to happend to my dad?
(26 October 2016)

Deedee:
Its been 8 years 8 years has my mom tryed to get him back here but she cant and he lives there alone and misses us idk what to do.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment