Sunday 30 October 2016

Use music apps like Pandora or Spotify and listen to music that makes you happy and energized

Running was hard; although I kept coming back. First off, runners are one of the most accepting group of people I have encountered. Everyone is there to run; pace and distance aside. If you want to run 4 miles instead of the full 6, you will turn around 2 miles into the route and head back.
_

Cicely:
I don't know why my parents let me do anything for Halloween.
(30 October 2016)

Cicely:
If I try to go and go to something, I automatically get grounded until my birthday.
(30 October 2016)

Cicely:
I can't go to Halloween fairs or carnivals, go apple bobbing, make jack-o-lanterns, go visiting reportedly haunted places to look for ghosts or even go to Halloween parties.
(30 October 2016)

Cicely:
I'm now 17 (18 in 2 weeks) and I STILL can't do anything for Halloween.
(30 October 2016)

Cicely:
I was the only kid that wasn't allowed to go trick or treating.
(30 October 2016)

Cicely:
Ever since I was a little child, I've never been allowed to do anything for Halloween.
(30 October 2016)

Helen:
Is it true that Indian men have small penises?
(30 October 2016)

Helen:
I hear that quite a lot and I ve always wondered if it was true or not...
(30 October 2016)

Khalilah:
Been doing that for 15 years and still do it time to time.
(30 October 2016)

Khalilah:
I am 53. I have been beating my son and daughter with a rope every time they cry, laugh, show any feeling or bother me if I am watching tv or reading something.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment