Monday 31 October 2016

There is the rare kind of cinema which shifts us into a more expansive state of consciousness

They can seem boring, as if nothing special is happening. Unfortunately, there is an embarrassingly long list of films that have aimed to be this kind of cinema and failed. The story is about bullying among preteens at school, and how it can be overcome. Such an important issue alone is a compelling reason to see it.
_

Diedra:
He had me drive 40 mins to him and pretended he had to drive 30. He lied and lived right there.
(31 October 2016)

Diedra:
This jerk convinced me to meet him though I was sick with the flu.
(31 October 2016)

Elida:
Do you give genuine advice to others but the recipient thinks you just sound like a drunken nagging who're?
(31 October 2016)

Ursula:
Can a balloon normally hold a person's weight?
(31 October 2016)

Ursula:
I am standing on it and jumping.
(31 October 2016)

Ursula:
A bit funny though, I am not a kid, I am a grown woman and a balloon can hold my weight.
(31 October 2016)

Ursula:
I never played with balloons before and I was tasked with cleaning them up today.
(31 October 2016)

Kellee:
For a baby girl. Help me out?
(31 October 2016)

Son:
I'm crazy in-love with this chick but I can't get over the fact that she's my best friend sloppy seconds?
(31 October 2016)

Son:
I know everybody saying just be mature about it because everyone else is someone sloppy seconds blah blah but I'm disgusted about it.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment