Monday 31 October 2016

Signals are multiplying of new violent confrontation to come

Zimbabwe may not be a failed state yet, but its rulers are doing nothing to prevent its collapse. Zimbabwe may not be a failed state yet, but its rulers are doing nothing to prevent its collapse. They subsequently defied a court ruling overturning the ban by extending it to mid-October.
_

Pearl:
The girl used to be the lady of the mansion but due to her dad she is now the maid.
(31 October 2016)

Ping:
Should I propose a promise ring to my girlfriend on her 16th birthday party, Christmas, or Valentine's Day?
(31 October 2016)

Ping:
And we're both 15. I'm a trained boyfriend.
(31 October 2016)

Ping:
Me and my girlfriend have been together for 6 months now, by the way.
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
How to deal with an ex alcoholic boyfriend?
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
Should I stop talking to him for good?
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
I told him I would support him if he wanted to get better but I don't see him doing that.
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
Why can't he understand what I've been through with him?
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
I just want to know if that was mean the way I left?
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
Meanwhile he doesn't realize what he's put me through with his drinking.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment