Sunday 30 October 2016

Also reach out to your co-workers and the people in your groups organizations

We will have a feisty full moon in Aries this week on Saturday night, stirring up lunacy and emotions. All full moons can signify the ending of a cycle or situation, but for you this will be an especially prominent theme. Reflect on any self-imposed limitations or non-beneficial habits that you no longer need to engage in and let them go.
_

Julia:
I am 17 and my mother recently remarried a man who is 12 years younger than her.
(29 October 2016)

Shaquita:
Online woman think i m a catfish? 10 points!!!?
(29 October 2016)

Shaquita:
I just feel i m average looking with a bonus for having a very ripped body due the 6 years I have spend working out hard every day at the gym.
(29 October 2016)

Shaquita:
I m not a model neither am I the most handsome guy.
(29 October 2016)

Glenn:
When a shy guy stares at me then looks away when I catch him staring then looks back at me, does it mean anything?
(29 October 2016)

Glenn:
I know for a fact that he's shy and he sometimes stares at me a couple times.
(29 October 2016)

Jamee:
Blocking number advice?
(29 October 2016)

Jada:
I'm a girl and I'm going to a dance with a girl?!?!?
(29 October 2016)

Jada:
Anyways, how should we dress and will people think we're together?
(29 October 2016)

Jada:
I secretly love her, but that's another story.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment