Friday 28 October 2016

One of my two favorite things about fall is applies and caramel

Time for some of my favorite foods; apple and caramel. This should take about 10 minutes. Add in the 3 eggs, only adding 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Step 4: Stir the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together. Add the flour to the brown sugar mixture, and stir until blended.
_

Shona:
And in my class we dont invite the whole class, just girls if you're a Girl.
(27 October 2016)

Shona:
I have nothing against it at all:-) But I dont know if I should invite her to my birthday.
(27 October 2016)

Shona:
We just Got a new Girl in class.
(27 October 2016)

Halley:
Can you tell if someone is a psycho or not?
(27 October 2016)

Lea:
Boyfriend says he doesn't need to spend quality time with me?
(27 October 2016)

Lea:
Is it normal for your boyfriend to think he doesn't need to spend quality time with you?
(27 October 2016)

Lea:
It's really becoming a problem for me because when I bring it up he has now started lashing out at me.
(27 October 2016)

Lea:
It seems like if I want time alone time with him I have to initiate it.
(27 October 2016)

Lea:
I recently, planned a trip for the two of us for his birthday.
(27 October 2016)

Lea:
I have asked him to set aside one day every 2 weeks or even once a month for some quality time, yet - most of the time, we are with his parents or his friends.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment