Sunday 30 October 2016

I have a bunch of BayouShooter swag that I would like to get rid of

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Most of it is basically free as long as you pay the shipping. I have orginial boxes for each, only thing I can't find is the dc power cord. It has been used as a desk top in my shop.
_

Monet:
I recently saw my ex boyfriend and while I thought it would awkward and uncomfortable, it was the complete opposite.
(30 October 2016)

Sophie:
Where are good places to meet genuine, mature, honest, women?
(30 October 2016)

Sophie:
Do they even exist, or are they just really hard to find?
(30 October 2016)

Kelley:
Also their father, her uncle, was the one who made the mistakes and he is dead now.
(30 October 2016)

Kelley:
Carlos K----they are not my cousins, they are my mother's cousins.
(30 October 2016)

Elly:
My Dad refuses to help me with my anxiety. He ignores me when anxious. How do I change someone this ignorant and mean?
(30 October 2016)

Elly:
Does it mean he does not have negative emotions?
(30 October 2016)

Elly:
It would be nice to have a loved one who could help.
(30 October 2016)

Elly:
I worry a lot and am in therapy but the therapist is not a loved one.
(30 October 2016)

Elly:
He almost feels it is a self-inflicted choice like if I were a drug addict or something.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment