Sunday 30 October 2016

Slowly add the flour mixture into the sugar mixture until just combined

So, these cookies are basically the epitome of a treat: Snickerdoodle and Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. I recommend using a tablespoon cookie scoop to form the balls. Remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.
_

Jonnie:
She didn't tell use because she said it didn't bother her at the time, but she still has it now and when I asked her if her mother knew.
(30 October 2016)

Almeda:
Girls can i ask something?
(30 October 2016)

Magen:
Do girls look at the guy shoe?
(30 October 2016)

Lupita:
My mother and sister haven't called this weekend, could they be hurt or dead?
(30 October 2016)

Alma:
I like my guy best friends older brother is there a chance he likes me back???
(30 October 2016)

Bianca:
Need help finding a christmas present... anyone know where I can find this?
(30 October 2016)

Bianca:
I mean like the size of a bobblehead.
(30 October 2016)

Bianca:
I want to buy her something that resembles this story.. Like a small plastic viola in a display case?
(30 October 2016)

Bianca:
I ended up calling her Viola even when I saw her in the halls, well after we had become great friends, and eventually I did learn her real name but Viola just always kind of stuck - it seemed to fit her better.
(30 October 2016)

Bianca:
I met her for the first time during my first day of German 1, in my freshman year, and she was a sophomore so I didn't know her by her real name.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment