Saturday 29 October 2016

Line a broiler pan with foil and arrange peppers

Not just tabletops and floors, but a deep clean that included windows, curtains, baseboards, and walls. It feels like a good time for a clean slate. In the spirit of change, I offer you green chili pimento cheese. Green chili pimento cheese is a lot like classic pimento cheese, but just a little different, more interesting, and spicy.
_

Yung:
I think it is because they're so alike, but either way, it makes me think I'm being very unfaithful to my boyfriend for possibly liking someone else.
(28 October 2016)

Yung:
But I still can't get this guy out of my head.
(28 October 2016)

Yung:
I don't care about the distance at all, because I love him and will do anything to see him, and we can see each other on the weekends, not every weekend but its something.
(28 October 2016)

Yung:
But we go to different highschools, because we live in different areas of the state we live in.
(28 October 2016)

Yung:
Me and my boyfriend started dating in 8th grade, and have been together ever since.
(28 October 2016)

Yung:
But what I am ashamed to admit, and hate myself for, is that since the beginning of my sophomore year (current) I have not been able to stop thinking about this guy who is very similar to my boyfriend, but goes to the same school as me.
(28 October 2016)

Yung:
We have been dating for a year and 6 months now, and he makes me the happiest person alive.
(28 October 2016)

Yung:
I have a boyfriend who I love VERY much.
(28 October 2016)

Perla:
Should i go to an Abandon place for sex?
(28 October 2016)

Sharen:
How do I keep my parents from finding out I'm going to LA after leaving Atlanta?
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment