Sunday 30 October 2016

One day she really looked at herself and knew she needed a change

Specializing in Back, Neck, Joint Pain and Diastasis Recti. Lover of food, books, knitting, travel, and all things dog. She was tired, overweight, and looking at heart disease. She lost weight and became much healthier. So much so that she decided to help others.
_

Gabriela:
Last year I met a beautiful 19 year old girl who was a waitress at the restaurant I always ate at during my lunch break from work.
(29 October 2016)

Gabriela:
I started feeling bored in our relationship about 7 or 8 years ago.
(29 October 2016)

Gabriela:
Me and my ex wife were married for 12 years from the time I was 26 and she was 23. We dated for 3 years before that.
(29 October 2016)

Delilah:
My cousin likes to gossip. My parents tell her secrets. How do I protect myself from it backfiring at me?
(29 October 2016)

Delilah:
This cousin means well, she just has an addiction to gossip.
(29 October 2016)

Delilah:
Or something about a loved one I don't want shared is shared.
(29 October 2016)

Delilah:
Like someone thinks I told the secret or something about me is shared.
(29 October 2016)

Jill:
What might cause my step-mother's sister to bully her when the sister is 51?
(29 October 2016)

Jill:
I only know the woman a little but she never seemed like a lunatic.
(29 October 2016)

Jill:
So my question is why would a grown woman, aged 51, bully her sister and son like this?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment