Monday 31 October 2016

Readers like having additional research or examples that are easily accessible

Between the Pages: HOW DO I MAKE MY BLOG EASY AND FUN TO READ? Include hyperlinks to relevant resources. Thin content is full of keywords, CEO phrasing, remixed content from other sites, and low in quality or original material. Here are a few ways to make this happen.
_

Veda:
Am I thinking about it too much?
(31 October 2016)

Veda:
Recently, he s been liking all of my pictures that I post to social media.
(31 October 2016)

Veda:
A few months ago, a guy friend of mine and I got into a huge fight (in person), which lead to us not being friends anymore.
(31 October 2016)

Necole:
How do adults view a typical 15 year old boy?
(31 October 2016)

Necole:
And if you would treat a 15 year more like an adult or more as a kid.
(31 October 2016)

Necole:
I'm turning 15 in 2 days and I just wanna know what a typical 15 year old boy reminds you off.
(31 October 2016)

So:
What do i get my 13 year old girl friend?
(31 October 2016)

Lourdes:
What could be said about a female that is it a relationship with you but when y'all have problems she runs to her baby father?
(31 October 2016)

Sherlyn:
Is it normal to want just casual encounters since long term relationships don't seem to pan out very well?
(30 October 2016)

Sherlyn:
So is it normal for me to want to consider something more small scale that doesn't involve so many feelings.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment