Sunday 30 October 2016

The fact that they were slow after the migration put me in a bad situation

I did the migration, but the performance of both sites were horrible after the migration. Sites were performing well on AWS. I owed my client an explanation. It took 70s for homepage to be fully loaded. Time to first byte took almost a minute. Why TTFB (time to first byte) is too high on Azure Web Apps?
_

Dagmar:
I haven't seen this guy in 2 months but he continues to text me.
(29 October 2016)

Myesha:
Can someone help me better understand what hes saying?
(29 October 2016)

Myesha:
My ex and i dated for a year, sometimes ill be around him and he can feel my presence he says.
(29 October 2016)

Sixta:
Why is my little brother taller than me?
(29 October 2016)

Sixta:
How do i become taller and stronger?
(29 October 2016)

Sixta:
I'm really about 5'4 and when I try to strech my back and look taller, I end up being 5'5. He's stronger than me and one time we wrestled and he somehow pinned me down and is bragging about how he's superior.
(29 October 2016)

Sixta:
My little brother is 13 years old and is turning 14 in 4 months, he's 5'5 as well and weighs around 110lbs.
(29 October 2016)

Sixta:
So I'm a 17 and a half year old boy and I'm about 5'5 and weigh 175lbs.
(29 October 2016)

Sonya:
When a girls cancels?
(29 October 2016)

Sonya:
She said ya and to contact her And I said ok I'll let you know. so I texted her yesterday if she was up for this weekend.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment