Friday 28 October 2016

I would hear it when accelerating and decelerating

Both have exhibited the exact same behavior. I never noticed it on the 4 door until after noting it on the Coupe - I assume I was just not driving the 4 door as spiritedly. But for both cars, the noise was extremely reproducible under certain conditions. At the max operating temp after aggressive driving, the CVT oil would be about 185 F.
_

Barb:
It s been way over a year since I last talked to him.
(27 October 2016)

Deanna:
Is it normal that I m questioning everything?
(27 October 2016)

Deanna:
Should I just go back into my introverted state of mind or just ditch them and find people who actually care about my ideas?
(27 October 2016)

Deanna:
Recently I ve been questioning about my friendships and everyone else because I think none of them show any considerations or care to my works,my accomplishments or anything really along with that I annoy them just by being around them.
(27 October 2016)

Giuseppina:
We are not lovers but we are fond of each other as friends.
(27 October 2016)

Giuseppina:
He and I will try to raise the child together though we live in separate places.
(27 October 2016)

Giuseppina:
Would I be selfish if I just had a baby with a man who im not married to just so that I can have a child of my own?
(27 October 2016)

Giuseppina:
But that is completely ok with me but i will not be fulfilled with life without a child of my own.
(27 October 2016)

Giuseppina:
I'm 34 yrs old and I know I'm not going to get married in my life time.
(27 October 2016)

Hertha:
Why would a guy look to the side when he saw you?
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment