Monday 31 October 2016

Jonathan David Cohen was taken into custody after a 911 call was placed from his house

Allegedly, Cohen arranged for the girl to come to Sioux Falls from her home in Georgia. Bail has been set for Cohen at $1 million cash only. Cohen already has an attorney who claims Cohen thought the girl was 20 years old. In South Dakota, the age of consent is 16 years old.
_

Annabell:
I do think she's pretty and I would like to get to know her better, but I'm pretty shy and anxious and don't know what the best way to approach her would be.
(31 October 2016)

Annabell:
We hadn't spoken to each other before this and we don't have any classes together, other than lunch every other day.
(31 October 2016)

Annabell:
So a few days ago, this girl told me that she likes me, and then she walked away before I could respond.
(31 October 2016)

Allena:
Can incest with my sister make my penis larger?
(31 October 2016)

Maryanne:
Friend Lied to Me?
(31 October 2016)

Maryanne:
So my telling George the details was just to remove a weight off my shoulders, since he KNEW.
(31 October 2016)

Maryanne:
Keep in mind, John had ALREADY CHEATED and ALREADY KNEW about Stacy's infidelity AND told George.
(31 October 2016)

Maryanne:
I told him the nasty details because I trust him and he trusts me.
(31 October 2016)

Maryanne:
It was THEN and ONLY THEN, that I told George what Stacy told me about Jim.
(31 October 2016)

Maryanne:
John went out and got high and made out with a girl and started dating another girl on the side, one Stacy thought was just a friend (and was mildly jealous of). George told me John started cheating because he knew Stacy was cheating, so he didn't care.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment