Monday 31 October 2016

Ours had one deck of blue cards and one deck of red cards

They can create these piles however they want with only one requirement. The crown card in each colored deck, MUST BE on the bottom of one of the 5 piles of 5 cards. Setting up your deck: There is no right or wrong way to set up your 5 piles, as long as the crown is on the bottom.
_

Fidela:
My mom blames me for not doing enough at home.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I feel like I'm not at a good environment anymore.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
My sister barely comes home because she's always at her boyfriend's place.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
My older brother quit his job, dropped out of school to dedicated his time to video games.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
My mom has one job and so does my sister.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I'm seventeen and I go to school, including the college classes I'm taking.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I am currently living with my mom, sister and brother and it's a squeeze living in a one bedroom apartment.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I want to move out my mom's place.
(30 October 2016)

Mai:
I think I need to, but should I just drink and do it?
(30 October 2016)

Mai:
We had sex 5-6 times, he got mad about something stupid our last night together, then never talked to me again.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment