Sunday 30 October 2016

They wanted us to replace an existing platform and add integration with an external service

Get the big picture of web content management, clear and unbiased. The project was logistically complex, so I wanted to ensure I understood what they expected. Before long, I had a workable site which approximated my understanding of how the finished product was supposed to work.
_

Erlene:
Why do so many people say this is wrong?
(29 October 2016)

Erlene:
I don't need school to be a good mom.
(29 October 2016)

Erlene:
He is 19 has a good job and makes good money and I always have unfrosted sex because I want to get pregnant and quit school and be a stay at home mom.
(29 October 2016)

Erlene:
I am 17 and I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years.
(29 October 2016)

Joann:
I really want to get a tattoo but my girlfriend doesn't like the idea?
(29 October 2016)

Joann:
But she has huge celeb crushes on like Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik and David Beckham who all have tattoos and when I question her about there's she says because it looks good on them but your my boyfriend I wouldn't want them on you.
(29 October 2016)

Joann:
Then she also told me she wouldn't find me attractive anymore because she dislikes tattoos.
(29 October 2016)

Joann:
She said that since she's dating me and she brings me around her family and work force they'll think I'm a bad person because of my tattoos and that I seem unprofessional.
(29 October 2016)

Joann:
I really want to get a tattoo, I have an important meaning for it that means a lot to me I've told my girlfriend about it and she's not okay with it.
(29 October 2016)

Yoshiko:
Is being a jerk to a girl the best way to get girls? cause that's what I'm witnessing works and that's the advice I've been given?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment