Sunday 30 October 2016

I am hoping REIN can take me to the next level of investing

Though we have joined we need your or REIN members guidance as to how we can utilize or reap the benefits of our membership. I just joined REIN Saturday night and I don't think I've stopped reading since. I just joined REIN Saturday night and I don't think I've stopped reading since.
_

Dorcas:
We have a great time together we see each other about 2-3times a week(not always sexual). We spend time at each others house, we know each others family.
(29 October 2016)

Kristel:
Why am I scare to have a boyfriend?
(29 October 2016)

Kristel:
I've met a couple good guys on the long run but still I don't know what's holding me back?
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
I m a very outgoing guy and very social (people-person). I ll have nearly the whole class near my desk, because I m making jokes etc. but she will single herself out.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
She walks by me in the hallway a lot.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
When I do talk to her, she gives me direct eye contact and smiles most of the time.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
She stares at me when I m speaking or not looking.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
The only times we talk is when she jumps in the conversations I have with other people.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
She is always playing around with this one dude in particular, but around me she is very quiet.
(29 October 2016)

Delsie:
There is this girl in my class and she is a very outgoing girl.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment