Monday 31 October 2016

How do you create a facility for user generated content that only members can create?

That was the question that came to me this past week from a reader of the blog. Whatever the reason, I thought I would answer the question not just for them, but for everyone. Not every membership site qualifies. But consider that you run a membership site that focuses on high end and lightweight bicycles.
_

Tiesha:
Which makes me think something else is going on.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
She also said in the note that she hopes that i don't hate her.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
I want to get back with her, i was going to write her a note but i think it would be better if i talked to her face to face.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
I think theres more to this and i also think shes going through some type of self confidence issue.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
Everything was fine while we were togeather.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
She not once mentioned it and she didn't seem unhappy at all.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
So then she wrote me another note saying that she was unhappy in our Relationship.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
She doesn't know that i know this.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
So her dad told me that she got caught smoking weed and told her to break up with me.
(30 October 2016)

Tiesha:
But last week she broke up with me over a note saying that she was going through some stuff and that i deserve someone better then her.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment