Sunday 30 October 2016

Despite that i LOVE the car with a couple of exceptions

The go to for these cars is the Diablo intone. It made a night and day difference on my 06 3C. I think i got mine for like 175 off of eBay. The for sale section some times has one from time to time. Look around on the forum theres all kinds of info to find.
_

Pia:
I m asking anyone who wouldn t consider themselves a chronic texter, am I being stupid?
(29 October 2016)

Pia:
I messaged her on Thursday and haven t heard back, in fact she doesn t seem to have opened and read the messages.
(29 October 2016)

Pia:
My problem is I m very responsive to messages and always overthink when other people aren t.
(29 October 2016)

Pia:
This weekend, she has gone for a short break away so I agreed to myself to let her do her own thing.
(29 October 2016)

Pia:
All my dates historically have been unsuccessful, bar the most recent one.
(29 October 2016)

Pia:
Since then I ve messed around a tiny bit (hardly at all), dated a few people and nothing has gone anywhere.
(29 October 2016)

Pia:
I m a 22 year old guy (feel free to judge) who hasn t had much luck in the way of relationships, I ve had one serious long term relationship that ended about 3 years ago when I was still at uni.
(29 October 2016)

Clotilde:
Do guys care if a girl that they are dating in unemployed? Because whenever I am out I get hit on by all types of guys(Read details)?
(29 October 2016)

Clotilde:
In fact I wear t shirts and loose pants.
(29 October 2016)

Clotilde:
I do not dress revealing at all.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment