Monday 31 October 2016

Many come back home with issues related to PTSD and other health problems

A growing number of vets are finally finding the relief they need from medical marijuana. To deny them access to this medicinal plant is not only absurd, it may be costing veteran lives. Voting for recreational marijuana in Nevada may save veteran lives, and they are standing up to let everyone know.
_

Candyce:
It's strictly inside my mind, I rarely tell her the things that I'm thinking because it's all nonsense.
(31 October 2016)

Candyce:
I worry about my gf cheating on me.. now I trust my girlfriend.. but it's thoughts that run through my mind and have me thinking things.
(31 October 2016)

Candyce:
I've been looking things up for a while but everything i find is kinda excessive compared to what I'm going through.
(31 October 2016)

Britni:
How to get over a time I will miss and the friends I made that i wont see again?
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
Why are boys so terrible?
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
Walking very close, throwing his arms around my shoulder, touching my cheek and I hit his hands every time he tries stupid things.
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
And he's been forcing himself on me.
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
I didn't ask, thank you very much.
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
The guy that went back to his ex, told me he was going to leave her because she cheated.
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
NOW Mr sex addict texts me every morning, night and noon.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment