Monday 31 October 2016

From the most unlikely places comes great inspiration for style and fashion

From tempeh wrappers to fish mongers, the most unlikely subjects become the basis for extraordinary design. Tell us about yourself, how did this all begin? I remember vividly visiting a house that was converted into a museum dedicated to the Merapi volcanic eruption.
_

Randy:
Is It possible that a guy likes a girl, but he dates another?
(31 October 2016)

Randy:
The problem is that I think he is hanging out or dating another girl.
(31 October 2016)

Randy:
I am asking because there is a guy that I do feel he likes me, he gave me many signs.
(31 October 2016)

Tessa:
How to get a date with a cast member of a show you have just watched?
(31 October 2016)

Tessa:
Like, it would be nice to go out with this guy even if it is just a one time thing?
(31 October 2016)

Tessa:
I want to become friends with some of the cast but I'm not sure how?
(31 October 2016)

Tessa:
Is it bad to have a fan kind of thing when you first meet as it gives them a kind of unwanted power over you?
(31 October 2016)

Tessa:
Just for future reference, what's the best way to get some kind of a relationship with a cast member from a show?
(31 October 2016)

Tessa:
I've added him as a friend on Facebook.
(31 October 2016)

Tessa:
Anyway, I managed to talk to him after the show and get a picture etc.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment