Friday 28 October 2016

Teachers are professionals and should make their own informed decisions

One of the biggest benefits to independent reading is that student writing begins to blossom by reading mentor texts. June B. has the opposite impact as it is filled with bad grammar. This puts the student at risk of developing anxieties about their own mortality and that of their friends.
_

Ivy:
I ve tried to tell him to tell me what s up with us but he kept ignoring.
(27 October 2016)

Ivy:
Now I have given him space because I am understanding person, he doesn t text back, call, see me, or anything.
(27 October 2016)

Ivy:
So at first everything is great, but after about 2-3 months Dan blocks me on everything without saying a word.
(27 October 2016)

Ivy:
So I asked Dan if we could be more than friends he said yes.
(27 October 2016)

Ivy:
Dan been there for me, legit through a lot of hardships and over the time we have feeling a different type of way towards each other.
(27 October 2016)

Ivy:
So I have been best friends with this guy (we re going to call him Dan) for about 5 years we have been through a lot together.
(27 October 2016)

Sarita:
Me and my sister sleep in the same bed, is it ok considering the circumstance?
(27 October 2016)

Sarita:
Is it ok for us to sleep together considering the circumstance.
(27 October 2016)

Sarita:
The nightmares are so bad that she refuses to go to sleepovers with her friends unless I can go with her.
(27 October 2016)

Sarita:
Both of our parents are ok with us sleeping in the same bed because she has nightmares whenever we aren't together.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment