Monday 31 October 2016

Work less and earn more money by learning what to charge

This time, I have interviewed Josh MacDonald, a young software entrepreneur and a popular name on Black Hat World. Could you tell us about your background? Not really a money thing, but more to gain experience and knowledge. What made you want to start your own business?
_

Oma:
I'm mainly worried about my sister because I kinda slept with her boyfriend and it might be his.
(31 October 2016)

Delois:
Should we accept this as a blessing?
(31 October 2016)

Jerilyn:
Sex isn t working?
(31 October 2016)

Jerilyn:
Well three times I ve tried having sex with my girlfriend and it s her first time but not mine I can t seem to get it in it usually slips down or I can t seem to fine exactly where it is unless I m using my finger.
(31 October 2016)

Shakira:
So my hubby and I were talking the other day about out 1st time having sex together (he was a virgin) he said he felt raped?
(31 October 2016)

Shakira:
Anyone can explain why this happends to some ppl?
(31 October 2016)

Shakira:
I asked why, he said bc he had always been single and eith no one else.
(31 October 2016)

Babara:
Insane parents?
(31 October 2016)

Babara:
And I'm not like really young or anything I'm 17.
(31 October 2016)

Babara:
I feel like they live in my soul.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment