Monday 31 October 2016

The bank is making threatening noises about foreclosure

Wait, Isn't Venezuela Just Too Oil Rich to Go Bankrupt? On some fundamental level, it sounds insane. Maybe $12 trillion worth of gold coins. This, basically, is the common sense response to the notion that Venezuela is bankrupt. On some fundamental level, it sounds insane.
_

Mora:
I'm really interested in him but idk if its a good idea to date him.
(30 October 2016)

Mora:
Only problem is the age difference and he happens to have a son who is 9 months old from a past relationship.
(30 October 2016)

Mora:
We have been talking and he seems to be interested as well.
(30 October 2016)

Mora:
I'm a 16 year old girl and interested in a 19 year old guy.
(30 October 2016)

Gaynell:
Why is this boy so confusing?
(30 October 2016)

Shantel:
Can ugly girls get guys too?
(30 October 2016)

Shantel:
In concludion, my question is that even as ugly as I am will a funny, decent guy ever be interested and stay interested?
(30 October 2016)

Shantel:
I don't want to change my appearence or body; honestly I'm just too lazy and believe it's unnecessary to change it if my future man would accept me as I am.
(30 October 2016)

Shantel:
I have my fair share of male friends, but it's clear that my 'fun personality' can only ever meet up to the standards of a friend.
(30 October 2016)

Shantel:
It's sad because honestly my only real requirement is that my partner is a funny, decent dude,but in the minds of men is it different?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment