Thursday 27 October 2016

Here are a few ways to add more art to your life

Not only does it evoke thought, but it can also inspire creativity. This is an excellent chance to purchase one of a kind art and support starving artists. Even local churches often host arts and crafts fairs. Take some time to check them out. Anyone can be an artist as long as they have a creative mind.
_

Joette:
I have been married to my husband for a little over a year now (we have been together for three years) and we are starting our new life together and he is a great father to my son.
(26 October 2016)

Joette:
My ex husband has major issues which is why we are no longer married however I would like to coparent with him as friends for our sons sake.
(26 October 2016)

Joette:
Im a divorced mother of a 7 year old I share with my ex husband.
(26 October 2016)

Cristal:
More then just a High School crush?
(26 October 2016)

Cristal:
Part of me just wants to ask her out and get it over with so that if she says no, I can just move on, but the other part of me doesn t want to ask because the devastation from being rejected might be too much.
(26 October 2016)

Cristal:
I still don t think she knows just how much I like her, and I feel like I ve gotten so many mixed signals from her, and I am just clueless on what to do.
(26 October 2016)

Cristal:
I ve tried various times to reveal my feelings, mostly in a joking manner as to not make things too awkward, but we both ended up just laughing and brushing it off.
(26 October 2016)

Cristal:
She s different then most other girls, and I really think I m starting to have more then just a crush on her.
(26 October 2016)

Cristal:
In that time, we ve been friends, but not exactly very close.
(26 October 2016)

Cristal:
I m a junior in highschool, and there is this girl in my grade that I ve had an on and off crush on for about 3 years.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment