Sunday 30 October 2016

She accessorized the gown with pearls and a cathedral-length veil

She chose to wear her hair up in an elegant bun. She wore white rhinestone tennis shoes under her dress. Freeman and other long-time producers are shown enjoying the reception. They were my great grandmothers. Maybe not an alcoholic but definitely has some dependancy issues.
_

Rebbecca:
Sometimes plain insults, and sometimes sexual things.
(30 October 2016)

Elouise:
What the heck is a dirty gerty?
(30 October 2016)

Elouise:
Now I don't wanna sound inexperienced as I've pumped many a plumb hole and and topped the tick list when it comes tyo fanging n banging I'm lost about wtf a dirty Gerty flipping is?
(30 October 2016)

Elouise:
Well she sends me a message to come over so usually I go there and blow a Pelter up her gaff and leave but this time she's asked me around to do a Dirty Gerty.
(30 October 2016)

Elouise:
Me mate who i work with, I have been having a casual affaire with his good old nan and we text everyday, she sends pics of her moffat and I sometimes send pics of my Mandela.
(30 October 2016)

Felecia:
How do I handle having a fried who makes choices I don't respect?
(30 October 2016)

Felecia:
I dont know what to do because it's interfering with our dynamic and friendship and I need to learn how to handle it.
(30 October 2016)

Felecia:
Normally we are very honest with each other but this is a difficult topic, because it's basically an observation on her entire lifestyle.
(30 October 2016)

Felecia:
I dont know what to do because it is making me become less nice...I get snappy and irritated with her because I just dont think this quality is attractive.
(30 October 2016)

Felecia:
This is a big part of her personality but it is getting hard for me to be OK with it.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment